Facebook is now not just extremely popular but prone to hacking too. Having a Strong password is just the first step. Here are some other tips that will help you secure your facebook Account.
- Create a hack proof Google Account
- Associate this account to your Facebook Account
- Go to Facebook Account Settings - > security
- End all activities from the active sessions
- Turn on secure browsing
- Turn on Login notifications
- Choose some trusted contacts.
- Don't decide the people based on how much you trust them, its more on how much you trust that their accounts won't get hacked. So your mom may not be a trusted contact here unless she is a linuxchix.
These simple Steps can make your Facebook Account nearly impossible to hack now.